Playing the Game
There are times when you may choose to give us certain personal or individually identifiable information (collectively, “personal information”) about you. For example, you may wish to register to download and play the Game, receive e-mails from us, receive invitations to beta-test new games, preview new features, or to purchase goods and services available through the Game. We need certain information from you to register you, authenticate you, and process your entries and payments, where necessary.
We may also store certain data on your device’s file system. While you may be able to set your device to deny access to the file system, if you do that, the Game may be less functional for you.
Kinds of Information We Collect
We collect information that you voluntarily give us, as well as usership data.
In order to utilize certain features of the Game, you may be asked to provide personal information such as your e-mail address, name, mailing address, telephone number, credit card number or persistent identifier (such as a customer number held in a cookie) which is associated with personal information, as well as other information, which you may provide voluntarily, such as the personal information of third parties, your gender, age, relationship status, interests and hobbies. We collect such personal information that you give us so that we may:
- provide information about Perk Mobile and the Game;
- tell you about products and services, and provide information to our third party marketing partners;
- notify you about new content and upcoming events, games, tools and other features;
- respond to your requests for information;
- process survey results and contest entries;
- process online purchases and payments you request;
- filter the products and services we provide;
- invite other users to participate in the Game;
- authenticate registered customers; and
- post your comments and content.
By providing any personal information to us, you fully understand and unambiguously consent to the collection and processing of such information in the United States of America. We will provide you reasonable access to personal information that you provided through the Game and the reasonable ability to review and correct it, as applicable. To protect your privacy and security, we will also take reasonable steps to verify your identity, such as requiring a password and user ID, before granting access to your data.
Usership Data is information about the way the game is used that is not associated with an individual’s identity. We aggregate anonymous data to better understand how people use our Game and related services. To that end, we may use aggregated, anonymous traffic behavior along with information from third parties to track usage trends and thereby improve the Game. We may also use this aggregated, anonymous information to develop reports that we may share with third party marketing partners and customers. In addition, we may use triangulation, global positioning system (“GPS”) data, cell ID and other technologies to determine the approximate location of your device. The kind of information we may collect includes:
- your Internet Protocol (IP) address;
- the pages visited on our site;
- the links clicked on our site;
- any products or services you review;
- your interactions with other users;
- how you use the Game; and
- the approximate location of your mobile device.
Most Usership Data is collected using data collection tools such as web beacons, cookies, embedded web links, and other commonly used information-gathering tools. We use Usership Data to develop, manage, and improve the Game. Sometimes we may aggregate Usership Data with personal information from registered members. We may use that information to:
- manage the Game;
- help resolve problems;
- analyze use of the site; and
- tell you about products or services that our third party marketing partners, members and we may offer.
Circumstances may arise where, whether for strategic or other business reasons, Perk Mobile decides to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize businesses. Such a transaction may involve the disclosure of personal information to prospective or actual purchasers, or the receipt of it from sellers. It is our practice to seek appropriate protection for information in these types of transactions.
We may recommend or require the use of encryption technologies for certain types of communications conducted through this Game. While we may provide those technologies and use other reasonable precautions to protect confidential information and provide suitable security, we do not guarantee that information transmitted through the Internet is secure, or that such transmissions will be free from delay, interruption, interception or error.
Disclosure of Information
Perk Mobile will not release any personal information to third parties without your consent except as follows:
(1) Anyone providing us their personal information grants Perk Mobile and its affiliates, the right to use their information internally without restrictions for the purposes of, but not limited to, research, marketing, and content and lead development.
(3) Perk Mobile is not responsible for the protection of the information you provide to other websites. You should be aware that when you voluntarily disclose personal information on other websites, such information can be collected and used by others and may result in unsolicited communications.
(4) We may disclose information collected on this site, including personal information, to third parties as required or permitted by law. For example, we may disclose information:
- to regulators;
- to law enforcement authorities who subpoena it;
- to vendors who provide us with service; or
- to companies that may acquire part or all of an affiliated company.
Third Party Content
- Select the e-mail "opt out" or "unsubscribe" link, or follow the opt-out instructions included in each subscription communication.
- Where applicable, return to the Web page(s) where you originally registered your preferences and follow the opt-out instructions.
- E-mail us. Be sure to provide your name, email and postal address, and specific relevant information about the particular service you no longer wish to receive.
Please be aware that when you opt out of receiving communications, it may affect the services you have chosen to receive from us where accepting the communications is a condition of receiving the services.
You must be 14 years of age or older to play the Game. We do not knowingly collect or distribute personal information from minor children. If you are the parent or guardian of a minor child and believe that they have disclosed personal information to us, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com so that we may delete the minor's information. You can learn more about children’s privacy and the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) at the Federal Trade Commission’s website at:
Safe Harbor Data Privacy Notice
Notice and Choice
We obtain personal information only as permitted by the Safe Harbor Principles or with the consent of the individual affected. We may ask for your consent to collect, use, and/or disclose personal information in certain ways, and you may be required to give your consent in order to use the website or our services. To the extent permitted under the Safe Harbor, we reserve the right to process personal information in the course of providing services through the Website without the knowledge of individuals involved.
Security & Enforcement
It is important for us to know what visitors have to say about our Game. To contact us with your questions or comments please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.